Receive specific investments, buys & sells, and the themes the team of ACG Analytics believe are moving the markets. From fixed income, stocks, commodities and volatility, Bear Traps reveals the dangers, but guides investors along the pathways to safety. Bottom line: Subscribers know what the ACG Analytics Team are thinking, and where they believe the markets are going next.
BEAR TRAPS can be anywhere!
The ACG Analytics Team uncovers specific opportunities in a variety of investment sectors, as they understands and share with their subscribers, how these macroeconomic forces affect different asset classes, which can often lead to excellent opportunities, but sometimes pinpoint a potential disaster long before it happens.
- US Credit – Full analysis of US Credit Markets. Treasuries & Corporate Bonds.
- US Economy – In depth look at the economic conditions in the US.
- US Housing – Review of where housing is headed, complete with trade ideas.
- US Markets – Examination of equity markets, packed with trades and warnings.
- Europe – Political and credit analysis of the Eurozone.
- Asia – Keeping a watchful eye on China and Japanese risks.
- Emerging Markets – Always searching for the great buy signals, and risks.
- Commodities – Tracking gold, oil and the mining markets.
- Trading Ideas – See our positions, with asset allocations.
|BEAR TRAPS by ACG – Levels of Service|
Our Highest Conviction Trades Sent To Your Email
Bear Traps & Trading Alerts Combo
Everything… Bear Traps, Political Analysis, & Trading Alerts
|Bear Traps Pro
Bear Traps with Political Analysis
|Bear Traps Institutional
Bear Traps for the Institutional customer
+1 877 888-8741
Hire This Team
ACG Analytics operates at the intersection of capital markets and federal government policy-making.
“Bear Traps” published by the ACG Analytics Team of razor sharp analysts, is a comprehensive, beady-eyed look at the global markets, unravelling the complexities of the credit markets, and translating it into pure common sense for the seasoned professional, and also for Main Street, for people just trying to beat the markets.